Find A Mate For Your Single Dog Online

Dog owners worried about the relationship status of their single pets can now heave a sigh of relief. Thanks to DogSpot, a capital-based web portal, owners can now upload a profile of their canines and search for the ideal partner for their pets.

The brainchild of three young entrepreneurs – DogSpot is one of India’s first dog websites. The owners, of course, are beaming with pride.

“I have been an extreme dog lover since childhood and my wife is equally interested in pets. Given this background, I evolved my passion into a business. Later, Shailesh and Gaurav came on board. This makes the core team of DogSpot,” Rana Atheya said.

What started as a hobby, in a span of three years, became one of the leaders in the online pet market, offering its unique services like dog dating and matrimony.

“We have a section called dog gallery, where you can showcase your pet and choose mates for your dogs. While building a dog profile, the user has an option to make the dog available for dating. Other users can browse by breed and select the dogs available,” he says.

Pet owners would know how difficult it is to find a suitable female dog for mating. There are more male dogs than female ones. Hence the importance of this portal, says Atheya.

The site commands 17,000 unique hits every day and has 12,000 registered users, according to Google Analytics, the most widely used website statistics service.

The web portal also features experts who offer tips on rearing dogs.

“DogSpot works as a social networking platform, more than a portal. We frequently feature experts and conduct discussions, where users share, ask and advise as per their real life experiences with dogs. We believe this is the most scalable business model,” he says.

“We interact with users regularly to understand their needs and issues. We also have regular meetings with dog enthusiasts at various events and have a feedback system in place where we let these people know once we bring a solution for them,” he says.

DogSpot was also featured as a successful startup in the popular business magazine Outlook Money.

Even though the portal has grown substantially, Atheya is wary about competitors and is equally confident of his users.

“We believe that the opportunity is big enough for a handful of players. We believe in healthy competition, because that only helps us innovate and also expand the market.

“Over the past three years, we have collaborated with offline pet players like Kennel Club of India, Gurgaon Kennel Club and many others in the industry. We are digital partners to most of the big dog events. We believe that the pet industry is growing at a rapid pace. There is still a long way to go,” he adds.

One can almost hear the pets bark in approval.

Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook Email

930 Responses to “Find A Mate For Your Single Dog Online”

1. Hello,

My name is Marcela Montenegro, I live in New York, Manhattan, I have the most beautiful Shih Tzu dog named Rufus and he really needs a girlfriend.

He’s 4 years old beauty, has champion pedigree, and always have lived in the best of environments. He grew up next to his father and near his mother and sisters which make him strong and healthy. His human family has fostered the best of environments, full of good nutrition, loving affection, good health care, nutritious diet and adventures to keep his spirit strong. He’s a very loved doggy and the proud father of a gorgeous poppy.

I assure you that Rufus is one of the best Shih Tzu bachelors u could ever find and his human family is a group of very respectful, righteous, and dog loving people. It would be a blessing if u could help us find a girl for Rufus. Here is my contact information and a picture of Rufus. Please let me know your thoughts on this request.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Marcela Montenegro

• My name is Jordan and I own a male fully pedigree yellow Labrador, I want him to mate before he gets his testicles removed! I would prefer to have the money for the puppy instead of the puppy. I live in England, West Sussex. Thank you.

• I have a girl dog it’s a chorkie chiawawa / yorkie how tall , wide and how many dose pounds dose your dog whieh my dog wheihs some were around 5 pounds and shes preety small i hope your dog can mate with mine ;)

• Hello my names Marci and I have a male pure breed chihuahua he’s light golden brown and I just want him to mate before its too later he’s around 5 pounds would you be interested ?

• I would be very interested in mating my female Chihuahua with your Chihuahua please contact me. 17735743841

• Jimmy Alexander October 23, 2013 at 8:18 am

Hello Elizabeth,

My name is Jimmy, I have a 6 pound male chihuahua who’s black and white that I’m looking to mate. Please let me know if your interested.

• Hi Elizabeth I have a male chihuahua that is 21 weeks and I am looking for a female chihuahua willing to breed. We live in New Jersey and would like to see if you were willing to breed

• Hi I have a male creme colored 21 week old chihuahua. I would like to mate my dog with a female. We want to breed him so we won’t have to spay him. Please if u have a 21-22 week old female chihuahua please let us know. If you have a female chihuahua that u want to breed please contact me at britluvsu09@gmail.com. Please leave a picture if you would like to breed your dog

• Hi I have a black & white lovable chihuahua ,he’s getting a little old ,he’s already 6 years & I want him to have puppies .please reply back we also live in the Bronx. Contact me on my email Esmeralda9898@yahoo.com

• Hi, I know this is a very late response, but I saw that you have a female chihuahua who you would like to breed. I have a 2 year old AKC male chihuhua, I’ve been looking to breed him for a while now before getting him fixed. Please get back to me if interested.

Michelle

• Hi elilabeth I have a male shihzu I was wondering if you wanted to mate them

• Name (required) June 23, 2014 at 1:41 pm

I have a 4 year old golden brown toy Chihuahua that I would like to mate with your dog.

• Hi Marci, my name is Alex. I have a female chihuahua and I’m looking to breed her but wondering where you are from? We live in Adelaide!

Please reply as soon as you can as she is ready to breed! Thanks!

• Hi Alex.
            I also have a female chihuahua x just over 2 years old and ready for breeding. Did you have any interested parties as I also live in Adelaide, Austalia.
            If anyone else is interested please drop me a line.
            Thanks, Sarah

• Looking to mate my 10 month old Female Shih Tzu, Black Brown and white. We have all the pure breed papers to verify her breed. Please Email me if interested. We live in NY City
            Mazz195@verizon.net

Thanks Chris

• Hi I have a male Maltese toy breed two years old email me if you interested

• Hi. I have a 5lb female Pekeapoo, that I’m looking breed. Where are you located?

• Hi, its Diane again with the female Peke a Poo. If you would like to get in contact with me you can email me at soccermom061@gmail.com. Thank you

• Hi I have a female Maltese toy breed 4 years old and would like to breed. Where are you located?

• Do u live in michigan

• Brianna Alvarez October 15, 2013 at 6:45 am

Hello I have a female maltipoo that’s looking for a bf when ready

• My dog’s name is Isa. She’s a Shitzu and Maltese mix. She is 3 years old and needs a boyfriend! 3478311476. Please leave a voicemail if I don’t pick up. From the Bronx, NY.

• Hi I have a pure breed Maltese female are you still available to breed your dog and where are you located ?

• I live in crestwood I;;inois. 708 654 2707.misty rain is a blonde playful happy dog. she would have awesome pups and be a great mommy.

• I have a maltese female, can you send me a picture of your dog and where are you located?

• Hi Friend,

I have a morkie(Maltese and Yorkie mix). Beautiful girl, smart and sweet. She is 3 year old and 8 lb. How about yours? Can you send me a picture?

Thank you.

• Hi,
            I was wondering where you are from. I have a female toy maltese and have been looking for a male. She will be 2 in February. We live in Rhode Island.
            Thanks,
            Jill

• Hello Ingrid please email me at shea2013@yahoo.com please I’m located in San Diego California I have a male maltipoo

• HI Sean
            Saw ur request wondering if you are interested in a mixed breed and where r u located I’m in Lancaster NY. I HAVE TWO FEMALES AND THEY ARE 4 AND 5 YEARS OLD AND MIXED WITH MALTESE N SHITZU AND THE OTHER IS MALTESE,SHITZU AND POODLE.THEY WEIGH 17 AND 20 LBS. THEY JUST FINISHED BEING IN HEAT NEXT TIME WILL BE IN 6 MOS.

• hello
            i live in new york queens and i have a maltese girl im loking for a small dog to breed her with she is really pretty she s one year old and it will be her first time breeding her.
            reply if you are interesting.
            thanks

• R u located in Buffalo , NY or close?

• TotoTheToyMaltese January 27, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Hello i am very interested in your offer if you can please let me know how we can set it up together. And if you don’t mind will you send me the picture of your dog to either email or text.
            You can contact me to 562-760-6570
            Thanks

• Minerva fernandez January 30, 2014 at 8:05 pm

Hi I have a pure bred female Maltese. Looking for a toy male Maltese to breed her. She’s all white n very beautiful has all her vaccination and registered. She’s 6 pound i am very interested. I am in nj

• Barbara Colwell March 22, 2014 at 3:45 am

my mum has a female Maltese she is looking to breed soon. I would love it if you could help us out.

• How much does he weigh? I want a male smaller than my female Maltese Where do you live?

• Hi.
            i live in new york queens and i have a maltese girl im loking for a small dog to breed her with she is really pretty shes almost 4 years old and it will be her first time breeding.
            reply if you are interesting.
            thanks.apolo.juan08@gmail.com

• I have a 4 year old virgin maltese female looking to breed .she has has her up to date shots n very healthy.

• Hi I’m interested I have a PURE Maltese he is MALE he is 9 years old if please email me ferny263@icloud.com please answer if she a female and is pure olease

• Hello my name is Cindy and I was wondering if you were located in California? Perhaps in the Bay Area? And if we were to have the puppies would you want to have one? Thanks please reply back at soccermaddie_05@yahoo.com.
          Sincerely,
          Cynthia Rosales

• Hi Marci Muro I have a female chihuahua and wanted to mate her. But I am wondering where you are from? I’m in Santa Rosa, CA.
          Cynthia Rosales

• hey my name dannesha my god momma have a.a sh it zoo and his name is patches and we trying breed him with a girl dog and we live in shereport la

• are you still looking forward to find a girl for your dog if so what tip are you looking for

• Hi I live in the Bronx & I’m looking for any type of FEMALE chihuahua for my Mixed Chihuahua ,he lovable ,perfect in my eyes ..He’s 6 years old & I really need help on finding him a female chihuahua . Please contact me on my email Esmeralda9898@yahoo.com

• Looking for a male Sussex spaniel.. I have a 4 yr old female … U can contact me at 407-616-7030 my name is george ..

• I have a gorgeous cockepoo . He s 2 years old , color dark brown. If intrested please call 914-434-7437.

Narcissa

• Hi I have a small yorkie/Chihuahua I think im interested where are you located

• hi i have a pure bread chihuahua i want to breed him only his mom has papers he has a very good temperament, i live in the Seattle area

• hi Rebecca i have a boy pure bread chihuahua that i would like to breed i live in Washington state Seattle area if you are still interested and anywhere near me please email me at delbyjohnson@gmail.com thanks -Delaney

• Hi there.

I have a black and white Chihuahua a girl.
          Shes 16 months.

Im very interested how can we meet to get are dogs together???

Please text me 4 any questions at 425-268-8841

• Hi!! I have a chihuahua named Mikeyla and I would like her to mate with a chihuahua smaller than her. I would like to see pic of him

• Are you still interested

• hi i have a pure bread chihuahua male 1 year old. send me email and i will email you a pic this site wont let me . also where do you live. still interested?

• hi i have a male chihuahua he weighs about 6 1/2 pounds i would want one of the puppies, i live in Washington state Seattle area, this site wont let me send pics but my male stands about 11 inches tall tan color my # is 360 710 5393 or 425-890-9380 if you would rater email then delbyjohnson@gmail.com thanks

• Hi, I know this post is old but I have a female long-haired chihuahua to mate. email me via sumeg.judit@gmail.com

• I have a small 3lb light brown female chihuahua named dcup I want to breed her. Where are you located at?

• I have a male yorkipoo, he is around 4 pounds. Looking to mate him out..where are you located?

• i have dog his name is hercules and he is a shitzu he would be happy to mate with your dog but were are u from

• Hi my name is scott and I have a shiz-tzu mixed. He is in heat and willing to mate. Please reply back

• I have a beautiful Shih-Tzu/ Poodle named Pelusa. She is three years old and I am looking for boyfriend.

• I have a male poodle who is in desperate need of a girlfriend and plus i want grand baby’s i work at a vets office so I am willing to take the puppy’s out of your hands if u like n take care of them myself or we can do the simple plan of me having one of the off springs please get in contact with me as soon as possible thank you

• I have a full shih tzu and he is in heat were are u located

• Hello i have a male dog , i would like to make him have babies . Hes 6 years old &’d is a poodle mix . Email me please ? Eryka.bernal@yahoo.com thank you

• Hi,
            My name is AK and I have 1 year old male pure bread ShihTzu. I was looking for someone who would be interested to bread ShihTzu dog. If you are still looking for one, please e-mail be back.
            Thanks,
            AK
            703-209-5861

• Email me i have a boy.shih.tuz.with paper he is blond and.white

• hey. I have a male shih Tzu. he 3 years old and we looking for a girlfriend for him , in Orlando fl. if you are interested please contact me :) 407/490/9628 or contact me on facebook ; lala lulu please he ready!!!

• I also have a beautiful male Maltese yorkie. He’s one and wants a girlfriend

• I have a male mini poodle. He jus recently turned 6. In need of a girlfriend. Really looking to have some pups soon. I live in Colorado
            Txt me at (270) 219-9447 if interested

• Hi I’m Kareem I have a bishon poodle male would you like to mate your female with him call me 3477429824

• Hi, I have a 4 year old Shih-Tzu named Richie. He is looking for a female Shih-Tzu. Where are you located?

• I have a shiztzu female and would like to mate her before she is too old, but what city/state are you in ?

• I have a shiz-tzu female and would like to mate her before she is to old. Text my phone at 2489108179 I live in the Metro-Detroit area.

• males cant be in heat

• I have a black Pomeranian male. and i want puppies!!!! I live in visalia ca. i would love to have a puppy. a lot of people have asked me if i have ever thought about breeding him so i thought why not? if your interested please reply back!!! :)

• If you are still looking for a mate for your dog, and are willing to pay shipping to get him over here, I have a Bichon Frise female. If you are interested please let me know thanks! Bichonaranians are cute! :)

• hi my name is nia, i have an male morkie ( yorkie & maltese mix ) here i am interested in mating him riright away he has been in need of female attention for awhile now so if anyone lives in virginia or if not we can set arrangements to meet, or whatevers possible please call , text or email me for pictures 757-550-9787 / kaaysellersss@gmail.com

• i have a 4 pound cream colored female pomeranian.akc registered.
          I would love to breed for a puppy also.but we live in east tennessee.

• I am interested Katelyn I have a female miniature labradoodle she is a mix of a Labrador and a poodle were do you live I live in QLD Maleny

• if you are interested she is soooooooooooooooooooooo….. cute and she just loves kissing people she is 4 or 5 quite small but she isn’t goanna be a horse dog she is about 3 medium feet big not that big and not that small she is an amazing kind hearted dog and she will be a wonderful mate and mom. hope your interested

• Hi, I have a male Chihuahua that is ready to mate! he’s 1years old.(Description)black on he back, Brown with a hint of black on the head. A gorgeous male dog. I live in Philadelphia in Mt.Airy area.
        Anyone looking for their female dog to mate with my Male dog contact me at ~Lmayhands@yahoo.com~ Thank you!

• I don’t know where you are located but I have a male Chihuahua he is 4 pounds. If interested can email me at kimberlys.chihuahuas@gmail.com

• Hi Corine I have one boy purebred, beautiful, gold and silver. Where do you live? I’m in Maryland. Thank you

• hello my name is Chris i have a jack russle he is 3 years old an about 15 lbs like 1 foot tall i think he would be able to breed with your dog i left my e mail i am in Toronto Canada my phone number is 416 822 8534 if u are in toronto u can call if it easier

• Hi Corina where do you live? I have one purebred yorkie. are you interested?

• Hello Corrina,

My name is Jimmy, I have a male chiuauah that is 6 pounds I am looking to mate ASAP. Please send me some contact information so we can link up.

-Jimmy Alexander

• Hey idk if you’re still looking to mate but i have a 2yr old chihuahua male named chico n he is also 5lbs.. Small but he thinks he’s a big. Guy.. He’s black n tan with a white chest n his front 2 paws r white… He’s adorable m deserves to become a daddy.. Let me know if ur interested.. My email is ichihuahua25@gmail.com

• Looking for someone that is in the SouthWest Virginia area to breed with my dog she is a miniture chihuahua she is around a year old and am very interested in breeding her with another miniture dog.

• hi im maritza im looking for a female dog that is small and i pick urs if u want we could breed ur female dog with mine thank u an dhave a special holiday

• Hi , I really want to breed my imperial shih tzu Truffle hes about 3 1/2 pounds maybe 4 . Hes the cutest little thing .email me if interested.

• Hi I have a shih tzu. Maybe our dogs can mate.were do you live so we can meet up.

• Hi corrina I have a purebred male shihtzu and I was wondering if you want our dogs to mate. so if you want our dogs to mate it would be great if I had your phone number. thanks!

• I have a male chihuahua & it weights the same as yours , if your interested contact me at my email Jaamiesterling@gmail.com

• Hii I was wondering were you live cause I have a nice dog that is a male and I’m trying to find him a mate.He is a York terrier , he has nice manners and is friendly with other people

• Hi I have a femel poodle that is 2 yars old and she’s in heat I’m looking for a bf for her and to have pups so answer back :) Ty

• Hi I have a male poodle dog I am also looking
        for a gf for my dog I live in El Paso T.X my
        house fhone number is (915)-849-04-18 and my
        moms phone number is (915)-355-69-54 please
        contact me my dog is eger to have a girlfriend.

THANK YOU !!!!

• I would be interested in Chantel because I heard that he has a female and my dog needs a
          female really bad because my dog is lonely and sad but he is very healthy and just needs
          a female poodle dog in his life please call
          me at (915)-355-69-54 or at (915)-849-04-18
          or also email me at jef138@hotmail.com

THANK YOU !!!! :)

• I have a male Maltipoo he’s 2 years old handsome and ready for a GF:). I’m located in The Bay Area, SF. If interested email:)

• Hi I have a 2 year old maltipoo her name is coco I am trying to mate
          Her I live in san jose please respond thanks

• Hi Moniva, we live in Santa Barbara (willing to travel) and have an awesome maltipoo, Yeyo, who is four years old. A really special dog. We got him here at the Montecito Pet Store in Santa Barbara, and were real lucky. We are interested in finding him a female who’s interested in babies from a quality fellow maltipoo. Let us know. David

• Hi Moniva. I have a male white terrier mix 16 month old. I live in long beach ca. Email me if you’re interested. Jmnocon562@yahoo.com

• Please respond I have the most lovable good tempered poodle mix male. Looking for ANY female to breed him with if perhaps you’re interested please email me at rachelbadachel619@yahoo.com or comment on here.. We live in Southern California will send pics

• Hello I have a male maltipoo will send pics on request. We live in San Diego California please respond!
            Shea2013@yahoo.com

• Hello I have a male maltipoo who’s. in real bad need of a girlfriend. He’s 2.5 years old and the best dog ever! His best friend is my kitten I rescued from under a shed when only 2 weeks old. He is the most wonderful dog I’ve ever known! We’re located in San Diego California. Please email me at she2013@yahoo.com and I’ll send you pics thank you :)

• Hello I have a male maltipoo who’s. in real bad need of a girlfriend. He’s 2.5 years old and the best dog ever! His best friend is my kitten I rescued from under a shed when only 2 weeks old. He is the most wonderful dog I’ve ever known! We’re located in San Diego California. Please email me at shea2013@yahoo.com and I’ll send you pics thank you sorry I misspelled my email first time around :)

• I have a red toy poodle male also in heat we are in ny .

• I know it’s been a while since your post but we have a purebred Maltese male. Wondering if you wanted to make some Maltipoos? We are in NY.He is very small… Under 10 lbs

• I have a female shih tzu about 11 pounds want to mate with Maltese, I’m located in NJ. Text me if interested she is 6 yrs old and this would be her last litter, 201-681-5331. Where Re you in NY?

• Hi kim…. I have purebred female maltese..she is in heat at this very minute..smile. She is 2 yrs old and i am looking for a purebred male maltese or bishon frise to mate her with..pls email me if you are still interested. Thanku.

• Hi Tina I have a male shihtzu. if you want them to mate it would be great if I had your phone number so we can meet up. thanks!

• Hi kim…. I have purebred female maltese..she is in heat at this very minute..smile. She is 2 yrs old and i am looking for a purebred male maltese or bishon frise to mate her with..pls email me if you are still interested…. Tmcqueenn@yahoo.com ….Thanku.

• I have a Maltese and shitzu. She’s 3 years old. And 8lbs. I live in NY. She’s going to be in heat! Please contact me! R.isauracastro@gmail.com

• we have two mixed females looking for a stud. Our 4 year old is 17lbs malshipoo and the 5 year old is about 20lbs and is a malshi.contact me if interested. located in Lancaster NY

• Hi! I know you were looking to breed maltipos but we have a 4 year old Maltese we want to breed! If he’s AKC registered any chance you would want to breed them?!?!

• i have a maltese female im lookin to breed message me at avonmom68@yahoo.com

• Hello my name is Barbara, I own a male fully pedigree yellow lab, He IS 6 years old and I’ve been looking everywhere to find a female lab. I want him to mate before he gets older. I live in gaithersburg, MD.
      Please email me lokitachata@hotmail.com

• Hi,i live in MI and i have a yellow lab and she is like almost one and i want her to have puppies but the bad thing is I live in MICHIGAN

• hello! i have a 1 1/2 year old red lab male, pure breed, akc registered, master hunter/field champion back ground on both sides and is currently in training to also try to achieve hunting champions i really would love to breed him! where in MI are you located? Im in MN not far

• I am looking for a teacup male shih tzu ready to mate with my teacup female shih tzu. Kyomi is 2 years old and is looking for her mate. She is a gorgeous teacup shih tzu parti colored, with cream and brown spots.

She is full pedigree , weighing 6 lbs full grown. I am in the NY area and am looking for someone to mate their teacup male with mine.

If you are interested, please contact me. I will provide photos as well.

Sharon

• Hi Sharon I have a male shihtzu. If you would like to mate them it would be great if I had your phone number.

• Hi mariely, i have a 2 year old female maltese, purebreed, i want to mate her asap..email me if u are still interested…i am in Maryland..Godbless.

• Are u still looking for a male maltese?

• Hi Tina I live in north virginia we are really close I have a male shihtzu it would be great if I hade your phone number or email because it’s hard trying to find a mate for my male shihtzu so thanks

• Hi Tina, I have a purebred ACA registered male maltese and am looking for a female maltese to breed him with. Are you still interested? My email is yaritza98@gmail.com

• Hello please contact me at 718-498-2570 I have a pretty girl black miniature poodle she is in heat now please give me a call

• Hi, I have a black toy poodle, male. In search for an awesome girlfriend if interested please email to shac0314@ gmail.com

• Hi, my name is karina
            I have a white male toy poddle of 1.5 yrs ready to get his firstgirlfriend.
            Let me know if interest
            We live in california
            8052598036

• hi i have a purebred male maltese email me at merky2121@aol.org

• Hi i have a beautiful bluenose putbull quarter cane corso which is 5 months now and i am looking to breed him in the future before i neuter him! I am in new york long island! Will split fees! Please email me at djmassived@gmail.com

• I have a male pit almost 2yeArs old needs a gf lmk

• I have a pure breed male pitbull. I am located near Memphis, TN. If interested please email me. jessicasmith910@gmail.com

• hi my name is Mayra Iglesias I live in riverside California I have a pure bred female Maltese that I want to mate please email me imayra641@yahoo.com

• I have a male white terrier mix (everyone says he’s mixed with Maltese)16 month old. I live in long beach ca. Email me if you’re interested in mating your dog with him Jmnocon562@yahoo.com
      Ty

• Hi i have a one year old male maltese

• I have a pur breed weenie dog. Shes a girl and just started her cycle. I plan on giving a girl puppy to you for free. My familey is having money problems so im trying to have her mate and sell the puppies.

• I have a pure breed girl dachshund. I want her to have puppies so that we can use the money for the house. I do plan on keeping in touch with the owner of my dogs mate. The owner will also get a puppy for free of thier choice.

• Is there ANYONE that has a dachshund male?

• I have a male he is 4 years old beautiful ,love to play, long hair

• Did u find a male? Hi I have a 6 yr old pure bread female dachshund tan brown and she is in heat right now! Looking for a male dachshund or a yorkie to mate her with it Asap! Call or text me 610-257-7375 Queens Ny.

• Hi Marcela , we have two females that we would love to mate with your rufus. Ciara is a 5year old maltese n shitzu mixed tan, brown, white n small amount of black , her weight is about twenty lbs..then there is Dot 4 years old seventeen lbs she is a maltese, shitzu n poodle, black n white,they r so gorgeous. Must see them……………….sincerly yours Fonda

• My name is Charlotte a friend and I are looking for a male PUG mate for our 4 year old female puggle. Very healthy and friendly dog looking to mate ASAP please contact if interested. we live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Email is findlilamate290@gmail.com thanks!

• Hi my name is Danny, I have a mix white french puddle dog, he is 18 pounds and 5 years old. He successfully mated 2 years ago with another dog that looked just like him. I have pictures of them both. the lucky female he mated with had 5 puppies but I really want him to mate again because it has been a while. I live in queens New York but can travel up to 30 miles if a good candidate shows up. You can find me on fb with this email so_guapo18@hotmail.com
      My champion is up to date with all his shots and over all is very healthy.

• I have a 3 year old, almost 4, beautiful female yellow lab. She is a pure bred and looking for a pure bred male to breed.

• I have a red lab pure breed male! hunting backgrounds (Master Hunter/Field Champion) really looking to breed him already have 3 puppies wanted from his litter to be boughten
        please email me

• Hi Lacey

I have a 2 year old yellow lab. He is very handsome, intelligent, healthy, well built & muscular. I am really looking to breed him, I live in PA. Please email me if interested

• I have a 2 year old yellow lab(ACA registered). He is very handsome, intelligent, healthy, well built & muscular. I am really looking to breed him, I live in PA. Please email me if interested

mistibanerjee25@gmail.com

• My name is Susan and I own a male fully pedigree black pug, his name is Ronnie. I want him to mate before he gets his testicles removed!. I live in New York Thank you.

• @Merly, my best friend has a 6 year old gorgeous Maltese male that he wants to mate, they live in Brooklyn but driving is not a problem. What’s the best way to get in touch with you??

• I live in Florida and I have a purebread male yellow lab who is gorgeous! He is about to turn 6 years old and we have his papers! We are looking for a black or yellow purebread female lab to breed him woth! Please contact me if interested!

• Hi there! I have an 8 month old pomeranian chihuahua female who is super fluffy and adorable. I’m looking for a small dog ( 5 – 10 lbs) to breed her with. I live in Long Island, NY.

• Hi I live in Miami and I have a gorgeous Golden Retriever, he is 5 years old. I am looking for a mate for him. My email is sararengifo@gmail.com

• I will like to know if u still available cause I want to bread my shih tzu she is beautiful and very lovable and small. Shes not standar. Please reply and we could exchange pics of dogs and take it from there

• Hi,
      I have a female morkie(yorkie/maltese mix)
      Who I. Would like to mate right away. I reside in Brooklyn, New York.
      For small fee or pick of the litter….
      Pls contact if you have a full breed maltese, yorkie or a mix if same breed. Thanks
      Reply with morkie in the subject

• I’m interested in breeding my male 2year old yorkie he’s pure breed with papers an he’s 7lbs an ready to go…….

• Hi….i also have a two yr old yorkie..she is female and her name is Puddin. Im interested in mating her. If your still interested please email me.

• I have a beautiful light colored Shih Tzu boy, we reside in Queens and looking to breed. Please contact me at 212-365-0220 if interested.

• looking to breed my Male White German Shepherd dog ,from nyc
      with another large breed dog or medium like Chow or eskimo

• Hello – I have a male King Charles Cavalier. I would love to mate him – he is the perfect pal! We are in NYC, please help!

• Hi! my name is Pauline and I am looking to breed my five year old male puggle. he has never had any medical issues, he’s healthy and I would like to breed him before he is netered. I live in the Hudson valley so if anyone is interested let me know. email me at dinovop1@gmail.com or call or text me at 844 260 0131. thank you!

• HELLO!! I HAVE A MALE MALSHI (MALTESE AND SHIHTZU MIX)HE IS REALLY HANDSOME, 1 YEAR OLD, BLACK AND WHITE. HE NEEDS A MATE ASAP!! WE ARE LOCATED IN MIAMI, FL.
      SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED angelamolina86@hotmail.com

• hi i have a pretty brindle colerd Chihuahua ready to mate right now if interested and you have a small preferably a small dog

• I’m looking to breed my long haired Chihuahua. She’s a 4 lb beauty who is very healthy and has an amazing personality. I’m not doing this for money, but rather because i cannot imagine life without her. A puppy would let me hang onto a piece of her forever. I’m looking for a long haired Chihuahua who is tan and white with a great personality, 4 lbs or less, and no health problems. I will pay you for your time and giving me this gift of a puppy. Please email me at anahitaamalsad@Gmail. Com. I will drive anywhere in northern or southern California to meet.

• Hi I have a male pure bred pitbull who needs a girlfriend.
      :) he’s brindle and a not a bully. Would make beautiful puppies.
      I live in jacksonville fl, if interested email me at christa.galvin@yahoo.com
      Thanks!

2. Hello,

I assure you that Rufus is one of the best Shih Tzu bachelors u could ever find and his human family is a group of very respectful, righteous, and dog loving people. It would be a blessing if you could help us find a girl for Rufus. Here is my contact information, send me an email and I’ll send you picture of Rufus. Please let me know your thoughts on this request.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Marcela Montenegro

• Sandra Michele Lueck Reply March 3, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Hey my name is Sandra Michele Lueck Ive have a Shih Tzu to they rock so much.they are so perfect for each other. thank you for telling me about him cause if i didnt know i would have never find that thank you so much marcella. Sincerley,Sandra Michele Lueck

3. Sandra Michele Lueck Reply March 3, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Hey my name is Sandra Lueck. I live in Texas. I love this website so much i cant wait to explore more on this single dog adventure it rocks. Sincerly,Sandra Michele Lueck

4. Hi my name is Gilda and I have a beautiful 3 year old, female, full-bred, Miniature Schnauzer. She is lively and the sweetest thing ever. She is also very obedient, but there is one thing missing… She needs a male, full-bred Miniature Schnauzer in her life. Actually, this will be her first set of puppies. I have always wanted to breed her, but never found the time or place to go looking for a mate for her. If there is anyone that could help me out with this conflict the owner will get first pick of the litter. Please reply if interested :)

Gilda

• Hi my name is Katalina and I have a 2 year old mini schnauzer named yogi, he is full of energy and has a very good temperament, he is brown not ready for show according to AKC standards but he is a full bred. If you are interested in a play date or even breeding please let us know

• Hi my name is denisse…I have a miniature shnautzer do u still looking for a boyfriend for your girl??? If yes plz feel free to contact me 347 819 9774

• Hello,
        I also have a brown miniature schnauzer female. I am not a breeder but I would like to breed her a few times during her lifetime to reduce the chance of her getting uterine cancer. She is still young and will be ready in about a year but she is small (less than 10 lbs) and I would like to find a male close to her size. I am in the NY area. Are you anywhere near?

Anna

• my poor male mini schnauzer full breed is desperate. he is 2 years old, almost 3

• well my dog is desperate to Tanya were do you live I live in QLD Maleny my dog is a miniature labradoodle she is so cute she is about 4 or 5 she would love a mate if your still interested we most certainly are. my dogs name is Willow by the way if your interested plz get back to us were both excited. thank you.
            anjalii@bigpond.net.au

• Hi my name is Andres I have a female mini schnauzer I was wondering if you could please email me at aclaure100@hotmail.com because I would like to breed my dog again. This would be her second litter we already had a first litter with a different person but she no longer has the dog please email me. Thanks

• Hello, My name is Terri and I have a handsome 2 year old Miniature Schnauzer AKC registered Salt and Pepper in Color. He is looking for a girlfriend to mate with. Not sure where you are located as I am new to this website. We are in Austin,TX. Please let us know if you are interested. Thanks!

• i gilda.my name is kanmani and i hve a very handsome 1 years old male,full bred shi tzu.pls reply if u interested

• hi! I am cassie and I have a 6 year old who is single and woulld like a mate. ps he is Miniature Schnauzer thank you bye!

• I have a purebred salt and pepper min schnauzer named Bentley. I live in Saint Joseph, Mo. and would be interested in talking to you about mating the two. I have not done this before!

• hi i have a male salt and pepper do u still looking for a boy plz contact me 347 819 9774

• Dear Dennisse,

Hi my name is Jacob and I live in Alpine, Utah and a have a female red heeler that is looking for a mate. So if you could tell me what kind of dog you have and where you live that would be great information. I’m twelve years old by the way. Call at 1801-763-9992 or 1801-319-5443.

Sincerely,

Jacob Young

• Hi jacob I have a redbone hound mix and im really intrested an your red heelerI would like to mate my dog with your dog but there is a promblem you live 31 hours away from where I live.

• I have a 3yr old male schanuzer well behaved and has a zillion toys loves to play and misses a female in his beautiful life. contact me would be interested.

• hey i know its been a long time but i was wandering if you were still looking. i have a full bred miniature schnauzer male and i was wandering where you live.

• Hello, my name is David and I have a 5 year old mini schnauzer, who is very horny and needs a lady. He is full bred schnauzer who has never been around a girl. He is a very good lookin salt and pepper gentleman. We are in illinois

• Hi, where are you located? We are in Houston…and we have a male schnauzer. Thanks Nina

5. My 5 year old male blue heeler X, really needs a ‘fun time’ any one want their female dog to have puppies? He’s a very pretty dog he’s just lonely.
    We live in Adelaide..

6. I have two male shishons (teddy bears) and looking to find a mate for them…if interested shoot me an email. My dogs are healthy and have documentation to show for. I live in Fort worth Texas

7. yea my name is chris i have a 3year old male yorkie and im looking 4 a female yorkie so that he can mate with if interested email me.

• hi we have female very horney we want her to have one litter before we neut her where you from?

• I have 17 month Australian Silky Terrie in heat ready to mate I’m in Milwaukee,WI.
      email me back if your close to me.

Thanks!

• Are you interested in mating your male for stud I have a female in heat right now please email me.

• where do you live

• lookin to mate my male dog/mini pin. (is Lic. and all its shots up to date) Live in Southern New England,willin to travl some.Thank you and good luck…

• lookin to mate my male dog/mini pin. (is Lic. and all its shots up to date) Live in Southern New England,willin to travel some.Thank you and good luck…

• Hi I have a beautiful lab mix male. He is not neutered, very strong athletic alpha, very affectionate and vigorously healthy. He is a total stud and the females adore him. I am seeking a healthy mate for him in Northern Virginia. Please contact me at aminab73@hotmail.com. He has not been with an intact female in two years and really needs to “unload”. He is territorialand totally dominant but a complete gentleman with the ladies. I am more than willing to help find homes for the puppies.

• Hi I have a beautiful lab mix male. He is not neutered, very strong athletic alpha, very affectionate and vigorously healthy. He is a total stud and the females adore him. I am seeking a healthy mate for him in Northern Virginia. Please contact me at aminab73@hotmail.com. He has not been with an intact female in two years and really needs to “unload”. He is territorial and totally dominant but a complete gentleman with the ladies. I am more than willing to help find homes for the puppies.

• first off I have a 4 year old female purebred yorkie. Here name is honey. I need to ask what state you live in? so please write back as soon as you can. thankyou bye

• Hi I’m andrea I have a male yorkie, he’s 3 years old and I REALLY want him to have puppies , he is literally the sweetest thing you will ever see. His name is buddy. Buddy is a teacup and so he hasn’t been able to go on top of any girl yorkies we find. He is super small but we try anyway. Email me if you’re interested and I would like to know where you are from. We live in toronto and its so hard to find yorkies here

• Hi there, I have a female Chorkie, she is a cross between and male Yorkie and a female Chihuahua. Both parents were no bigger than 5 pounds. My Chorkie will be 12 months in September, her name is Bella, she is around 3/4 pounds. She is very small and definately picked up most of the Yorkie traits. Right now she is mostly blonde with a white chest. She is absolutely adorable and I would love for her to have pups. I am looking to breed her with a male Yorkie if you’re are still intereted in breeding I would love to know more about you and your Yorkie. Please email me, I am located in the GTA.

• Hi Skylar,
            I have a 3 yr old male chorkie available for stud. He is black and tan, and looks more like a chihuahua. He is 8 lbs. He has experience and looking to sire another litter. I live in London, ON.

• Hi, Andrea

My name is Shanon.I have a yorkie her name is Cleoy.Cleoy and I live in Annapolis, Maryland.

• Hi Shannon I have a shitzu and I live in northern virginia would you like to mate our dogs could I get your email or phone number we are pretty close to each other

• Hi are you still looking to mate I have a male Yorkie poo, email me shaiascott2@gmail.com or text me (804)651-1848

• Hi! Located in California!! I have a attractive male Maltipoo he’s 2 years old handsome and ready for a GF:). I’m located in The Bay Area, SF.

• Hello im i have 2yr old shitzu male lmk of your still willin to make her have bby Email me at jasmineullah@gmail.com

• Hi are you still looking to mate?? If so email me at shaiascott2@gmail.com I have a 1 yr old 5 pound yorkipoo healthy up to date on shots & the cutest ever! I’m in Virginia.

• hi I am Ashley and I have a pure bred female yorkie can you state and city

• Hey Ashley I am ilana and I have a pure bred yorkie named cocoa to mate with honey. I’m in queens ny. Where are you? Cocoa is 12yrs old and only 6 pounds.

• I have a pure bred yorkie named Papi to mate with Honey. I live in Queens, New York.. Papi is 3 years old

• Hello , Chris

I have a female yorkie. She is going through
      heat so I have about 7 to 9 days.My dogs name is Cloey.

• Hi Shanon I have a male shitzu could I get your email or phone number

• Hi. Just read that you’ve got a male Shih Tzu, I’ve got an AKC registered female Shih Tzu. She’s 3 and lives in San Francisco. Love to find her a boyfriend.

8. I have a 1 yr old pitbull male ready to mate

9. I have a male blue heeler ready to mate in about october and am looking for someone who owns a female blue or red heeler who is willing to have mate with my sweet male dallas and share half the litter. I live in Edmonds Washington. My email is esparzasd@gmail.com so please let me know right away. Thank you! :)
    Sierra

10. Hello, I have a handsome shihtzu called Pico, he is so polite and well trained, looking for a female to mate, pls email me at veissz@yahoo.com

11. Hello, I have a Handsome Cocker Spaniel name Snoopy, age 3 and he is very lonely and looking for a female mate. We are locaated in Seattle WA, email me if you are interstead, or have question. (bxmxbxmx13@aim.com) Thank You.

12. hi my name is karina i have a 4 year old yorkie looking to breed my dog i live in pompano florida email me at koolkarina101@gmail.com

13. I have a 1 year old male pit bull that’s the most wonderful family dog ever. He’s male and getting fixed on the 26th so I only have a week but would love to have a puppy from his line. I was looking for a lab as a mate. I live in the bay area, California.

14. Hi, My names Mella and I have an adorable pomchi and she needs a boyfriend asap

• I have a black Pomeranian male. Where are u located

• Hi carol I have a black and white Pomeranian female and want to breed her when she goes in heat next I live in front royal va if still Intrested please email me at normajc1@gmail.com I can send a pic if you want

• Hi Carol my name is Tracey, Im looking for a pomeranian male to breed with my chua- Mya. shes black and tan and almost 2 years she is mixed with long/short haired Chau- and fox terr. I know she would have beautiful pups. Im in IL just outside of Chicago.

• hello i have a jack Russle hes three i live in canada toronto ontario my e mail is chrisdarock2yahoo.com

15. i have a 2 year old miniture french poodle, GRAY coat (rare). its a female dog and her name is Missie i live in Woodbridge,Virginia and if anyone is interested and would like further information,you can reach me at: riannamcdonald@yahoo.com

16. i have a 2 year old male shih-tzu. hes very beautiful and hes looking for a mate. we’d like to keep one of the male puppies, and the rest can go to the mothers owner for them to keep/sell. were not looking to make a profit. we’d just like our Maxwell to have a son. email me at Daylucka@yahoo.com

17. I have a English bull dog mix with pug, he’s 3 years old. Looking for an english bulldog female for him. I live in new York city manhattan. Contact me at leefrias@gmail.com

Thx

18. Hi my name is Jessica. I have a full bred Toy fox terrier who is 5 months old, I live in Portland oregon. I am looking to mate him in a few months if you are interested please reply.

19. Hi, I have a male Pomeranian looking for a girlfriend. His name is Logan and he is gold and white. Beautiful little boy, very intelligent and happy. I live in Dallas TX.

20. I have a male purebred golden retriever who is registered. He is only 5 months old now, but I was hoping to find a female that he could get to know and be comfortable with first before he mates. He has been trying on the dogs that I have now but its not working out for him too well. I live near Syracuse, NY. Please contact me if you would be interested.

21. hi i have a male maltese puppy he is 1 years old he is looking for a girlfriend too is is white colour and is totaly adorable he lives in singapore if you want to meet him call me at 67639175!!!

22. hi i have a Schnauzer Shepherd Mix Female dog she is 1 year old and we live San Jose CA. Her name is Sofie she is a playful dog and she is ready to a litter of puppies

23. Hi, my name is Janel. I have a 1yr old male moyen poodle. (standard/miniature mixed). His name is Isaiah.He is very lonely and would a female companion. We are in the Louisville, Ky. area.

24. Ello,
    i have a yorkshire terrier he will be 1 year old on july 11.his name is Aikas ,a playfull pup and we are looking for a female yorkshire terrier . he has a greyish silvery cout.i could send you some pictures if you`re instrested. thank you for reading ;) ))))

25. Hello my baby girl magnent needs a baby daddy she is pure heeler very beautiful energetic girl. No red on her I picked her out of the litter. She is ready to be a momma and is a lil shy with any other dog smaller than her. Give her a call we are in melbourne floride.

• HELLO JENNIFER, I HAVE A MALE DOH WHOSE A YEAR AND 4 MONTHS WHOSE MIX WITH A JACK RUSSEL AND MALTESE. VERY CUTE WEIGHS ABOUT 14 PDS.

• Are you only looking for a blue heeler? I also live in Melbourne, but I have a Black Tri Aussie.

26. Hi my name is sonia, I have pure breed golden reteriver 3 years old, living in Pittsburgh. He is very handsome and sharp, looking for mate for him.

27. I live in New Orleans, LA, and have a 10-month old CKC shih tzu male, named Mr. Brownie that I would like to mate with a female shih tzu. His is a beautiful combination of brown, copper, black and white. My only requirement is my pick of one male from the litter. Contact me if you are interested.

Carolyn

28. hi!
    i have the most handsome Brittany spaniel.
    he is a male. he is orange and white. his name is Casper. Casper is looking for a girlfriend in ON. if anyone knows a Brittany or owns one please contact me at ustanat@gmail.com

29. I have a female husky that needs a boyfriend asap. she is ready to have some puppies! yay! if i can find a male husky right away it will be great. She has a beautiful black with white fur and sky blue eyes.

• Hi I have a beutiful Siberian husky in need of a girlfriend i live in New York. He’ll be four in Dec. Hes friendly and very very loving.

• Male husky same color 10 months on valentines day located in nyc where are you located?

• My name is Xavier,

I have a Brindle Male Siberian Husky/APBT.
      His Mother was an AKC Siberian Husky,and the Father was APBT.He is currently 6 and is strong and healthy.

Withers= 23 1/2″
      Head= 20″
      Weight= 70-75 lbs.

His temperament is exceptional,very loyal showing the best of both breeds.He is very obedient and adaptable.He proves to be alert and responsive,which makes a perfect guard dog/working dog.I am interested in breeding and seeking a suitable female.

Interested on breeding?
      How is your dog’s temperament?
      Where are you located?

Any questions
      you can contact me at:
      Demond90@aol.com

30. Hi, i have a female pitbull looking for a mate im getting her spayed soon so hoping she can mother atleast one litter im willing to share half the litter email me

31. I have a 6 year old male German Shepard who is very loving and looking to find himself a girlfriend to have pup with I live in New York hope to find a Female on here for him

32. Hi there everybody my name is Jacob. I have a 1 year old female red heeler who is needing a mate A.S.A.P before it gets to cold to have any. I live in Alpine, Utah. So if any of you have a male red or blue heeler and would like to amte please e-mail me or contact me at 1801-319-5443 or 1801-763-9992.

33. Hi. I have a 2 year old black pug and she is looking for a fawn pug to mate with. We live in Lynbrook New York. If you are intrested please email me. Thanks :)

34. Hi. My name us Stephanie and I small from Boston. I have a mixed female Maltese and poodle. I have a big family and everyone wants her litters. Ifyou have a Maltese with white hair and is willing to mate with my little Tory, please email me.

35. looking for a male pitbull to breed with my one year old red nose. she is getting fixed after her first litter so i am looking for some one ASAP. email me if interested in breeding. we live in san antonio.

36. Hi, it’s Stephanie again.

If you have a male Maltese or toy poodle and willing to mate with my Maltepoo, please email me.
    Thanks.

37. Hi, my name is Matias. I have a beautiful pedigree MALE, LABRADOR CHOCOLATE looking for a female to have puppies. I live in Fort Myers FL but I would be willing to travel for the right dog. Please email me.

38. Hi! Everyone~ My name is Ellen. I am looking for my lovely yorkie-poo MIMI’s boyfriend.
    She is 10months old little girl. She has very light beige(poodle mon n silver yorkie dad) color n so smart dog. We r located in Baltimore Md area. If anyone interested in mate, plz feel free to contect me THXS *^^*

39. Hello, My name is Jan from Queens, New York. I’m looking for a Female English Bulldog or French Bulldog for my 7 Month old male English bulldog (Rocky).

thanks:)

40. Hello my name is Gina, from Los Angeles, CA.I have a FEMALE (she is small, looking for a male not much larger than her)maltese/poodle looking for a classy boy. Please email me

• Hello my name is britney,i have a Chihuahua and his name is howie he is a male he is looking for a mate and he is very cute!!

• I I have a male maltipoo who is about 2 years old. And has the most wonderful temperament. He’s so sweet great with children and even loves to play a cuddle with the orphaned kittens I found. We’re located in San Diego, California

41. Hey my name is Millie, and I live in manhattan New York City. I have a 3years old and 8 months male Maltese who I would like to breed. Looking for a female Maltese as well or a mini poodle to mate. Hes a healthy looking dog very playful and loving, he has all his papers and shots. If you are interested please email me mcld102@gmail.com. Thanks!

42. hello i have a male chihuhua looking to find a mate

43. I have a male german shepard about a year old i want to breed him i live in flordia email me if you have a female german shepard soto.diana11@yahoo.com

44. Hi I have a very cute male yorkshire terrier. I am looking for a female for him to mate with. I am in passaic, nj and also willing to travel to mahattan if possible. He is 11 yrs old but he is very heathy and even the vet say he does not looks his age because he very well taking care. If anyone like to mate their female dog I could send them picture of my dog recent picture of him. My email is drbabyface4u2@gmail.com.

45. Hi everybody, my name is Oscar and I have a 2 years old toy poodle who’s looking for a male to mate..

46. Hi I have a 7lb male pure bred toy Maltese that I would like to breed. He looks like a little bear. I live in long island, ny. I’m willing to travel to any of the boroughs. Possibly parts of jersey. Please email me heidyawad@gmail.com

47. I have a beautiful female all black lab pit mix that just went in heat. We are looking to breed her with a lab or a pit. If interested please contact me at tiffanynr22@Gmail.com thanks

48. Hi my name is Abishek,from chennai (INDIA).I have a labrador pure breed male,i wish to get a pure labrador female to mate with it,My dog is 2 year old.

Mail me : abisheknagendran@gmail.com

49. Hello!

I reside in DFW or Dallas Texas area. I am looking to breed my AKC male Maltese with a female Maltese. I have owned Maltese’s for 5 years, and have great experience with the breed. If you have a female Maltese, please read.

My male Maltese is just less than 12 lbs., has perfect black points, and a very cute “teddy bear face.” He has champion blood lines. He is truly one of the most non-aggressive, happy; well- socialized Maltese that I have encountered. He is exactly 3 years old.

I am looking to connect with someone that has a small (5-11 lbs) female purebred Maltese with a “teddy bear face” as well.

My male is in perfect health, and when grown out, has/can have absolutely gorgeous long very soft silky hair.

I am just asking for first “pick of the liter or $200. Owner of the female may keep the remaining liter.

Please, serious inquiries only.

My email is tross12@sbcglobal.net

Thank you!

50. Hi. I have a medium sized german shepherd/akita mix dog. He has a nice golden coat and adorable puppy eyes he’s about 3 y/o. Anyway it looks like he’s ready to meet some nice females. We’re from Los Angeles so reply if you’re interested

51. gabriela chiriboga Reply December 18, 2012 at 2:48 pm

hello I have a boy dog, white, he is a shituzu mixed with a poddle his name is Rocky. I am looking for a girlfriend for my dog to mate with.

I am from Canada, Toronto. If intersted email me gabyecheve@hotmail.com

52. I’m from NYC manhattan and i am looking for a all white dog to mate with my maltese/jack russel MALE dog. He weighs 14pds and ready to mate. His BODY is all white and face looks like a raccoon. Very cute playful and energetic. If you would like to see photos email me @ :Vicky115@aol.com

53. I’m from NYC manhattan and i am looking for a all white FEMALE MALTESE dog to mate with my maltese/jack russel MALE dog. He weighs 14pds and ready to mate. His BODY is all white and face looks like a raccoon. Very cute playful and energetic. If you would like to see photos email me @ :Vicky115@aol.com

54. Hi my name is Zoey and I’m looking to mate my pitbull mix James Brown. We live in Los Angeles Ca (echo park) I have a healthy trained service dog with the best personality! I want to have a puppy or two and was hoping to find him a girlfriend. I do not want my dog or any of his potential offspring being involved with any dog fighting or used as attack dogs. Please contact me if you would like to meet us!

55. Hi my name is Joyce I have a beautiful 3 year old male Pomeranian . I am looking for a girlfriend in which they can mate. I live in Queens,NYC

• Hi Joyce,

Do you still have an un-neutered male pomeranian? Are you still interested in finding a mate for him? Email me if you are interested!

Mandy

• Hello, I have a 6 year old small all black Pomeranian. Onyx has champion blood lines. And is a teddy bear like pom. Looking to find a small Pomeranian to mate him with. I live in nyc.

56. Hi! My name is Karolina. I have a beautiful 1.5 year old standard Australian shepherd. He is red Merle and has one blue eye,one hazel eye. I would love to breed him with a poodle, but am open to options. He does weigh 35 lbs. a little small for standard but he is not a mini. Right now we live in Rapid City, SD but will be moving to the southeast area of the US shortly. Email me if you have a female medium sized! Karolina.pruitt@gmail.com

57. Hi! My name is Daniela and I have a beautiful 4 year old female yorkie. I’ve been looking for a boyfriend for her for a while now. We live on Long Island and anybody interested can e-mail me. Thank you!

• HI ! MY NAME ITS RUTH I HAVE A 4 YEAR OLD MALE YORKIPOO HE IS VERY OBIDIENT AND SMART I’m LOOKING TO MATE HIM. I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT {BRIDGEPORT} PLEASE LET ME KNOW F INTERESTED. THANKS.

• We are in NY. We have a male Maltese purebred. Where are you? Farcey1@msn.com

• How are you? Are you still looking to breed your Yorkie? We have a Male Maltese who is very small and very cute.

• Hi Kim my name is Shelly and I have a AKC Registered female Havanese. She just turned 3 May 12th and we want to find a Male Havanese or Maltese to breed her with. I live in AZ, where do you live because I am interested in your male. Kiara is very cute black/white and is very smart and has a fantastic personality.

58. Hello! My beautiful 3 year old pup, Lola, is 75% Pit Bull and 25% Husky. She has the build and color of a pit (red) with the blue eyes and mask of a Husky — she’s beautiful! I am going to be getting her spayed within the next year but have always dreamed of having a puppy from her litter. My dream would to breed her with a blue Pit, but I’m open to ideas. We currently reside in New Orleans. If you’re in the area with a male, please e-mail me at kristina.m.roberson@gmail.com. Thank you!

59. I live in the dallas tx and i have a male english bulldog looking to mating/dating….he just turned 1yrs old in nov. Hes a really good breed very playful,no health issues hes very cute…i have papers ect. If you are interested and have a female plz contact me for pictures…email me dashuntoya@gmail.com thanks

60. Hi. My name is Mulazia and I have a 2 year old pug named Tammy. She is looking for a male pug to mate with. We live in Lynbrook Long Island. If you are interested please email as soon as possible at : Woodsmulazia@yahoo.com. Thank you :)

61. Hi my bame is hanna i have a pure bred female husky im looking to breed i live in the seattle wa area if interesedt she is un heat now and is looking f

62. Hi my name is hanna i have a pure bred female husky im looking to breed i live in the seattle wa area if interesedt she is in heat now and is looking for a male hope to here from you soon

• Hello i Have a wonderful male husky/wolf the cutest most friendly well behaved man ever he is a year and needs a female as well! ASAP if you interested email me back or you can text me 253-298-0153 VERY INTERESTED!!

63. Hello I live in Miami,Florida. I’m looking for a female Maltese to breed with my male Maltese. If interest email me at Keila_muchnik@hotmail.com

64. Hi, I have a akita mix female that i want to breed with a large male dog of any breed. I want her to have puppies so she’ll calm down a bit because she’s pretty hyper. I live in Orlando FL email me if you are interested. THANKS! :)

65. Hi,

I have a 3 year old adorable male toy poodle weighs about 10lbs. I am looking to mate him. He is truly adorable and I have always wished of having one of his litter.. He has a great temperament .we live in San Francisco/ bay area . Please reach out to me if you are interested. Thanks!,,

66. Hi i have a 4 year old maltese, we are looking for a female maltese to breed with. we live in queens. please email me if your interested

67. My names Marci i live in louisville ky and I have a beautiful pure breed male chihuahua he’s around 6 and I would really love him to have some cute little puppies before I have to snip him shut please help! He’s super and little and incredible charming ! Contact me please !

68. hi my name is amanda i live in st.charles mo, and i have a male dog looking for a female male he is a male cavachon. please email if anyone has a female cavachon.

69. Hi my name is alex and I am looking for a male AKITA to breed with my female she douse not have papers I live in auburn al

70. Hello my name is Elizabeth I have a Female Chihuahua Who I am looking to mate please we live in Chicago Contact me if you or anyone you know would be interested.
    17735743841
    lizy13154@yahoo.com

71. Hello i have a pure breed 3 years old, male ,big head ,blue nose pit bull. I am looking for a pure breed female pit-bull to mate with my dog . I am from New Jersey please e mail me if you are interested.

72. Hello,
    I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and I have a lab,chow, German Shepard boy who is the perfect dog I am trying to breed him. I am looking for a dog mix within his breeds. Let me know if you are interested

73. I male Shih Tzu Pekinese- golden 7 lbs and 5 yrs old. Adorable!! Needs a Girlfriend- In Los Angeles

74. I male Shih Tzu Pekinese- golden 7 lbs and 5 yrs old. Adorable!! Needs a Girlfriend- In Los Angeles- gabriellealmagor@yahoo.com

75. I have a male chihuahua i would like to stud. He is a long coat, chocoalte. 3yrs old and about 3 1/2 pounds. AKC with a 3 generation pedigree, and up to date on shots. Stud fee is $200. Oklahoma

76. looking for female husky in nyc area beautiful male looking to breed has papers

77. Hello, i have an all white female doll face maltese. She is just over 1 year old and I would like to breed her towards the end of the year.
    I am looking for an all white PURE maltese weighing around her weight, or smaller, 6lbs, Doll face/ teddy bear face preferred.

I am breeding her and plan on keeping all her pups for myself because she is just the most incredible dog ever and i know her pups would be just as amazing. So please do not request pick of the litter, not happening, sorry :-(

Please reply if you have a furbaby who might work out for us, Thanks :-)

78. Hello I have 2 yr old shih-tzu female with all shot & paper record & I’m looking to breed , I am in Texas/ woodlands area if interested please email me. Thanks

• Hello Bianca I have a male shih-tzu who is eager to mate with a shih-tzu female he has very good health and my family wants for my dog to have pups I live in El Paso T.X please
      contact me at (915)-355-69-54 or at (915)-849-04-18 and my email is jef138@hotmail.com so please contact me.
      THANK YOU !!! :)

• Hi bianca…I have a male shih tzu, 2yrs also. My baby is very handsome and we are looking to breed him. We are in Cypress, Texas. We are not too far from you. If you are still interested please call or text me at 832-434-6197. My Rocky is black and white and has all his shots . If you would like a pic let me know. :)

• Hi bianca
      I have a 2 yr old black/white shih tzu and we are very interested in breeding him. If you are still interested please call/text me at 832-434-6197 or email me at melissa_garfias@hotmail.com. We live houston/cypress, Tx area.

• Hi Bianca. I know it’s a bit late but I have a purebred ACA registered male maltese in the Houston, TX area. Are you still interested in mating your dog?

Please let me know. My email is yaritza98@gmail.com

79. Hello, i have an all white female doll face maltese. She is just over 1 year old and I would like to breed her towards the end of the year.

Please reply if you have a furbaby who might work out for us, Thanks

Whoops..forgot to mention, we are in Upstate NY, but are willing to travel (moderately)

email me at stargazin25@gmail.com

80. Hi I have a 2 yr-old male cocker spaniel and I feel that he is a little lonely please reply if you found a well behaved female for him

81. I am a 1yr & 8 mts white Mini Lasa i am looking at a Black Mini Lasa preferably as a mate. pl contact me on 9820244713 if interested.

82. Hi we have an akc registered blonde lab who is 15 months old and we are looking to breed him with a blonde female. If anyone is interested we live in S. Florida.

83. I have a 3 year old male shih tzu, Cooper, who is looking for a female shih tzu. He is black and white, and is about 17 pounds. He is very friendly and is good around other dogs. He is registered with the American Canine Association. We are located in Pa. If interested please email Soccersweety1570@hotmail.com.

84. Hey my name is Madison Brown and I’m looking for a female Dachshund near Marietta GA for my 12 year old Dachshund Rusty, He’s in very good health for his age and very energetic. i would love to find him a mate so he can have pups before his time. i know he won’t go for a long while though because as i said, he’s is in great health for a Dachshund his age. he has no history of back problems or any other health issues. he’s a little chubby, but he’s just fine and ready to go :) ) he also has a very loving personality, he’s a lot more bark then bite. and has never been aggressive towards anyone. which is great and i thought i would throw that in. so please respond as soon as possible :)

85. Hello, my name is Mike. I have a female Shih Tzu named Lyla looking to mate. Very healthy 1 yr old coming on her 2nd heat. If in the Washington Dc area and interested, please respond. Thanks. 3012564652

86. I’ve had my little boy since 6 weeks old. I’ve been searching for the opportunity for a while now to let him have the experience of mating. I guess I didn’t really try hard enough or make it a priority.I feel like its something that would really make him happy and bring fulfillment into his life. He is black and gold. I paid 1400 dollars for him from a renowned breeder in Indiana, He has a full pedigree and champion blood line. He is about 5 pounds last time he was weighed. Beautiful coat and the most snuggly lovable personality ever. The stud fee is negotiable. Chicago, IL

87. Yorkshire terrier – dob: 01/03/2006 – I’ve had my little boy since 6 weeks old. I’ve been searching for the opportunity for a while now to let him have the experience of mating. I guess I didn’t really try hard enough or make it a priority.I feel like its something that would really make him happy and bring fulfillment into his life. He is black and gold. I paid 1400 dollars for him from a renowned breeder in Indiana, He has a full pedigree and champion blood line. He is about 5 pounds last time he was weighed. Beautiful coat and the most snuggly lovable personality ever. The stud fee is negotiable. Location: Chicago, IL

88. Phone # 312 622 7067 email:cmoctavia@gmail.com – Hope to hear from someone -Colleen

89. beautiful sweet energetic long black and white coat fulgrown female Pom who is a little over a year and i would like to breed her she is about four to five pounds. Intrested in breeding with other Poms,white Maltese,pomsky,yorkie,shorkie,chihuahua,corgi,min. Pinscher,shihtzu If interested please email me at normajc1@gmail.com :-)

90. beautiful sweet energetic long black and white coat fulgrown female Pom who is a little over a year and i would like to breed her she is about four to five pounds. Intrested in breeding with other Poms,white Maltese,pomsky,yorkie,shorkie,chihuahua,corgi,min. Pinscher,shihtzu If interested please email me at normajc1@gmail.com :-)
    Front royal va

91. hello. my name is Marco and i have a pitbull labrador mix. he wants to mate but we need a female. lab would do. but any would be fine. if you would like to mate your female dog with our pal, please contact me at savioreyes@icloud.com thank you. :)

92. Hello everyone! I have a mini schnauzer name Mikey Scruffy. He is 1 year old and is in very good condition. I am looking for a female mate for him around Pittsburgh, PA or near states. Please if you are interested contact me by email.
    michael.degracia@me.com

93. I have a 4yr old jack Russell male that I want to breed. I’m in the north jersey area. Feel free to email me: subiar79@gmail.com
    Thanks

94. Have a male Italian mastiff. Akc registered, a yr old. Looking for a female to breed with. Location: Elizabethtown, Ky. Please contact at kimmie1916@gmail.com

95. Hi my name is Jeanny I lived in providence ri
    And I have a female pit bull / terror she almost 2 years old
    And she ready to be a mommy can anyone help her mate
    Before its too late she really playful good with other dog

96. Hello..I have a AKITA He’s 9 months old…I live in Warren MI ( close to detroit) We want our MALE AKITA TO BREED any one interested em me mojasreca06@yahoo.com he is up do date with shots..inside dog and loves children..

97. Hi everyone i have a full pedigree siberian huskey looking to find another to breed him with if anyone interested i live in scotland message me on jjr2009@live.co.uk

98. Hello, I have a Male Tibetan Mastiff puppy that I’m looking to mate.. any other Tibetan Mastiffs out there? He’s a pedigree and truly beautiful dog! Closing in one 1 year old.. His trainer says if we don’t find him a partner soon we should look into neutering him.. I really hate the idea of that so please someone help Zeus find love! We’re in the New Jersey area

99. Hello, I have a 2 yr old mini Dachshund, 11 lbs, black and tan, and want to breed him.
    I live in central Florida. email me if interested: kriiztinaj@gmail.com

100. I have a beautiful grey and white Shih Tzu. He is very small though and I am having a difficult time finding a female for him to mate with. He weighs 9 pounds. This dog is the calmest small dog I have ever seen. He is not a biter or a yapper. His points are perfect according to his groomer and the vet. I woud like very much to breed him before he gets too old to do it. He is 9 years now but full of energy. He jumps on the back of a high backed sofa from the floor. He is the best dog I have ever owned and I would like to have one of his puppies. I found this guy one day when it was cold outside just standing there. Tried to find his home but noone ever claimed him and he has been with me since. The point? He has no papers but I can offer pics of him. I do not need the pick of the litter but would like to have a pup. I want no stud fee, just one pup. Contact me at: Chaka2lu@aol.com Oh, I am abut 80 miles outside of Memphis TN. Thanks!

101. This was very helpful so remember please contact me at (915)-355-69-54 or
    (915)-849-04-18 and my email is jef138@hotmail.com and I have a shih-tzu male
    dog eager to mate with a shih-tzu female and has very good health.

THANK YOU !!! :)

102. I have a male mini pin (has all his shots & Lic.)Lookin to mate him,Live in Southern New England be willin to travel alittle.Thanks and good luck findin a mate for yours…email-seanluvnyc@hotmail.com

103. HELLO EVERYONE, I HAVE A MALE RED NOSE AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER THAT I AM LOOKING TO MATE. HE IS MOSTLY BROWN WITH WHITE ON HIS CHEST. I’M LOCATED IN NEW JERSEY. IF ANYONE HAS A FEMALE AND IS INTERESTED EMAIL ME HERE CLASSYSWAGGA@AIM.COM

104. Hi, Im looking for a female dog preferably a toy poodle, ora cockapoo. His mom is a Cockapoo and his dad is a Toy Poodle. He is tan and black, teddy bear face and just adorable, he has been humping everything in sight and his little testicles are swollen, so i think its time. he is about 6 pounds or so he is tiny. All shots are up to date.

Will email pictures to anyone of him! Thank You
    Alexus. l.gatling2011@gmail.com

105. I have a Miniature German Schnauzer 2 years old Salt n Pepper in color with papers. He came from Arkansas from a breeder out there, he is up to date with all of his shots. His name is Matthew. I would like to mate him with a like female. I live in Jersey City, New Jersey.If anyone out there has an interest in this please notify me by e-mail or by calling my cell phone @ 201-668-8709

• Hello
      I have a chocolate brown pure bred miniature schnauzer girl. She is not ready to be bred yet as she was in heat only once. I’m thinking she will be ready next summer. I am looking for a small boy for her as she is less than 10 lbs. We are in staten Island, NY. How big is your boy?
      Thanks,
      Anna

106. Hi i have a bishon frise looking to for a male breader

107. I Have A 2 Year Old Husky Mixed With Siberian Husky Shes On Heat An Im Looking For A Black Male Siberian Husky. Please Email Me If Your Interested

108. Hello, I have a Mexican Hairless (Blackish Bronze with red mohawk) I have documents and shots are up to date. He is a handsome stud. I like in Sacramento, Ca. I want to breed him. Let me know if you have a documennted Xolo (Mexican Hairless) that you wish to breed

109. Hello I am looking for a mate for my male chihuahua. We want a female chihuahua about 6 to 7 lbs. Please if you have any female chihuahua please feel free to contact me via email erica_cruz06@yahoo.com.Thank you

110. hi .. im looking for female alaskan malamute to bread with my 1 years old male purebreed alaskan malamute.. he’s shot up to date …
    and we have all his paperwork.. we living in gillette wy .. anyone interested just feel free to contact cool_teens_13@yahoo.com .. thnks

111. I have a male dog I really want to breed. It is part Sheppard and part chow, But this dog is the most mellow, loving dog I ever seen, This dog has let my grand kids lay on him hit him pull his hair this all while young of course kids that is, But this dog just goes with the flow, If you ever seen someone after they smoked some weed and see how mellow they are, This dog looks and acts like he is high all the time, Meaning he is just so loving and mellow, I get complements all the time how Beautiful he is, and he is so friendly to strangers, The chow part in him, He still wants to run, But when he did run he always came home on his own sometime in an hour and as long as 11 hours, so the dog has a homing mechanism in him like a GPS that always guided him back home, anyway I want a puppy of him, He is 10 years old and I want to get me another dog just like him, and the best way is to breed him, so if anyone wants to breed him with those lineages let’s do it,

112. I have a super cutes 9 year old make pomeranian. Doesn’t look old at all. Still Very active. I live in Berwyn, IL
    If you have a female pomeranian please contact me at my email : palomarjennifer15@yahoo.com

113. Hi, I have a 2 1/2 year old pure bred male golden retriever of champion line. I am looking to find a gorgeous golden female that also is pure bred for him to mate before i neuter him. Please contact me via email if you are interested. I live in Long Island, NY. Thank you.

114. Hi everyone, i live in nyc and i have a 2 yr old male miniature pinscher will like to mate him before i get him neutered. If interested you can call me at 718 801 9368. Thanks

115. Hello! We are interested in breeding our ADORABLE, extremely intelligent and obedient female try-colored CORGI. We would really love to breed her with another corgi, but would consider another small breed male. THANKS!

116. Hi my name is Miguel i have a 3 years, black and white poodle, well trained and cute. And he is looking for a girlfriend to date.

• Hello I live in NYC an I am looking for a boy poodle to mate with mine can you contact me at 347-794-3135 she is in heat now

117. Looking for a MALE BISHON I have a very friendly female whom I looki g to mate , Call me if interested. I’m in Brooklyn N.Y.
    347 730-4085

• Hi my name is Tina. I have a 4 year-old male white Bichapoo (16 lbs). Not sure if you have found a mate for your dog, but if you are interested, please e-mail me pinkdreamsky@gmail.com We are in Philly, but should be able to travel up there during weekend.

118. Looking for a female Yellow Labrador Retriever to mate with my male yellow Labrador retriever. He is 19 months old, 90 pounds, looking great, all muscles no fat. He is very energetic that’s why I thought we could possibly get him a girlfriend. We live in New Jersey. Please email me or call me if you know someone with yellow lab female.
    Simona 908-463-0859

THANKS!!!

119. looking for a female golden retriever for my 3 years old golden retriever, he is very nice and elegant, 60 pounds, we live in Los Angeles, please contact me for email Cary_ca@hotmail.com

120. i have a 1 year male black pomeranian in need of a girlfriend. He has all his shots and papers. Located in fort worth,Tx

121. Christina Mendez Reply August 2, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Hi my name is Christina, I live in Manalapan, New Jersey. And well i have a female Chihuahua her name is Brisa in english its like Breez (however u spell it) she 3 years old,shes brown, shes cute & shes not aggresive or anything like that shes friendly & im looking female chihuahua so i can breed her before i spayed her. So if u have that special male for my female contact me in my email.

Christina 61@live.com
    Thank You!
    I will appreciate that!!!

122. I have a black and brown male miniature pinscher, looking for a female min pin to be his gf. :) he is very friendly I live in miami Florida

123. Toby-Tibet terrier male needs mate Reply August 3, 2013 at 2:04 pm

I want to fine someone that wants to mate their female dog with my male Tibet terrier I only want one of the puppies in return. I dont want any money. Ideally I want another Tibet-terrier to mate with my dog or a similar breed.
    My dog is 4years old and weights about 35lbs has all his shots and is healthy and active, his fur is always shiny and waivy. He has never had “sex” with another dog so before he gets older we want to get him a child. We are willing to go the extra mile.
    We live in kent wa.
    If you are interested in having my dog mate with your female dog please let me know.

124. I have a three year-old male French Bulldog named Kingston. We are looking for a female interested in breeding. He is cream and is very healthy. His vet says he is the best looking Frenchie he has seen. He is around 20 pounds and is 100% French Bulldog. We are located in Atlanta, Georgia. If interested, contact tongol.joanna@gmail.com

125. Unioncity83@gmail.com Reply August 5, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Hi, I have a gorgeous Yorkipoo that will be 1 year old on August 15 and I will like to have her breed before she gets fixed. She is very smart, obedient, very friendly and very healthy… I live in Union City, NJ

Email me at unioncitu83@gmail.com if interested.

126. I have a 16th month old English bulldog who I would like to mate with a female English bulldog. He is tan with small patches of white on his paws, and back of head. He also has a black spot over with his left eye. He is sweet, loving and passive. Please contact me if you are interested.

127. Name is Jasmine. I have a female black long-haired Chihuahua. She is 1yrs and 4 months old. We are looking for a healthy Boston Terrier for a mate to Breed the hybrid designer Bo-Chi. Feel free to contact me via email at xandersbiz@gmail.com. We live in Atlanta, Georgia.

128. Hello
    I have a 2 yr old male white/light brown shih tzu and we are very interested in breeding him. If you are interested please email me at liza10031@yahoo.com We live New York.

129. Hello Everyone!! :D
    My name is Arletis, I have a little boy beautiful miniature pincher doberman.. he is seven months and we are lookinf for girlfriend, we are not responsible for the puppys. Because he is suffering, but only want it to be for a day and we not want us responsibility of dogs, the puppys is for the the female in all its entirety, any interested my email is: Arletisfernandez@hotmail.com

130. Hello Everyone!! :D
    My name is Arletis i live in Clewiston Florida near Miami. I have a little boy beautiful miniature pincher doberman.. he is seven months and we are lookinf for girlfriend, we are not responsible for the puppys. Because he is suffering, but only want it to be for a day and we not want us responsibility of dogs, the puppys is for the the female in all its entirety, any interested my email is: Arletisfernandez@hotmail.com

131. Hello I have a shit tzu looking for him to meet a girlfriend shit tzu as well if you guys know of one or have one please feel free to contact me at my email gonzalezyanci95@gmail.com I live in Alexandria, Virginia. I would like him to be with a girl before he gets needle. Thank you so much ! :-]

132. Hello I have a shit tzu white and gold with a very cute face very friendly and loves to be around people he does well with cats and other animals. looking for him to meet a girlfriend shit tzu as well if you guys know of one or have one pleasw contact me at my email gonzalezyanci95@gmail.com I live in Alexandria, Virginia. I would like him to be with a girl before he gets needle. We are responsible for the puppies or we can share them… Thank you so much ! :-]

133. Hello, my name is Melissa and i have a 1 yr old Chocolate labrador and hes AKC certified. i am trying to find a female chocolate Labrador to mate him with. i live in California so please help me find a mate for my Chance. You can email me at missmeli101@yahoo.com

134. I have a female Chihuahua who is looking for a handsome chihuahua ASAP. She is 7lbs tan and white girl and live in Schenectady, NY please email me back if your male handsome chihuahua is located near to Schenectady, NY.

135. Hi, my name is Tina. I have a 4 yr old white male Bichapoo (16 lb) and is looking for a female to mate with him before he get fixed. I live in Philadelphia, PA and is willing to travel during the weekend. I also have a 1 yr old white female maltese (AKC certified, 6 lb). She is not ready for mating yet, but will be in a few month if anyone is interested. Thank you! Please email me at pinkdreamsky@gmail.com

136. Mini schnauzer from the chi needs a girl his name is Maxx. He is 5 years old and I only want 2 puppies from the litter. Salt and pepper in color, very healthy and hyper contact or reply by email

137. Hello, my name is Gary and I’m the proud owner of a 3 year old – 100% pure red nose pit bull terrier… I am currently seeking a mature female red nose pit bull to mate him with. I live in the NYC area, Jersey City specifically. Feel free to contact me anytime at 201-293-6944.

138. Hello, my name is Mary. I have a 5 year old white Maltese (6.5 lbs) and is looking for a male to mate with her. I live near Chicago, IL (Skokie) and am willing to travel during the weekend. Please email me at hong.mary@gmail.com.

139. hi ! im Chico , i am a golden retriever who is looking for a mate :) i am 4 years old i have a huge dog penis i need a slutty pure breed golden retriever with no boundaries if you wold like my picture email me :)

140. I looking to breed my Chihuahua. He is golden in color. We only want one of the puppies. I live on the northwest side of Chicago. Please contact me at markmwarsaw@aol.com

141. I’m looking to mate my purebred male Chihuahua Ollie. I live in Northwest Chicago. Please contact me at markmwarsaw@aol.com

142. hello i have a male PURE BREED LHASA APSO
    looking for a female for him to mate with. he is 1 yr old and as ready as can be !!

143. IM LOOKING TO BREED MY FULL BRED MALE MALTESE # 13105345677 LOCATION LOMITA CA.

144. Looking for pure bred Female Golden Lab with paper work. Send me an email at tracy@agentwalker.com.

145. Oops acidentaly sent 2 of the same thing. Reply to the first one please.

146. IM WILLING TO BREED MY FULL BRED MALTESE WITH ANOTHER MALTESE ARE WITH ANOTHER WHITE DOG.I AM LOCATED IN THE SOUTH BAY AREA IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL 13105345677

147. I am looking to breed my fullbred Male German Shepard before its to late im from Massillon Ohio his name is nero he is a retired k9 from the canton police dept

148. Hi I have A mini poodle he’s a smokey grey male and were looking for a female to mate with him. If anyone is intrested within the new york city area please contact me @ 347-972-4400. Thank you

• Hi, i have a female maltese, i am unsure if you’re still interested in mating your poodle, i am still on the wire about mating her. But i am located in queens and will travel if i decide to mate her. I want to talk to my vet before i make a final decision, please respond if you are interested!

149. I have a male Maltese 4 years old in desperate need of a girlfriend. We are located near DC please email me.

150. Hello I have a four year old male AKC certified Maltese that is in desperate need of a girlfriend. If you are willing to breed and live near DC area please email me at graciem18@gmail.com.

• Hi are you still interested in breeding your dog? We have a 4 year old AKC registered female Maltese we want to breed! And are willing to travel! If you’re still interested email me at bmblack11@gmail.com. Thanks!:)

151. Looking for a small bichon boy to mate with my bichon girl. Itzy is 9 pounds so she is relatively small for a bichon girl. Looking for a smaller boy to mate with her. She is ready to go for mating.

• Hi,
      are you still looking for a male bichon to mate with your bichon girl? I have a 1 year bichon boy looking for mate. I live in bay point california. Please contect me by email. tienhuifeng@gmail.com. If anyone interesting, feel free to contest me, thank.

152. Hi I have a beautiful full breed big bone healty fit 10 month old German sheperd that is looking for a full bred G sheperd we live in New York so please if you are interested call me at 347-867-4002 and ask for me david please email me or call and we will talk more

153. Looking for a small female to breed with my 5 pound male Pomeranian . We live in the north Denver area. Please email if anyone is interested.

154. I’m looking for a blue nose pitbull gotti line to mate with my female she is 3years old and I want to mate her with same breed but with a big head..in long beac, ca

155. Hi my name is Tony .. My dogs name is Maverick he is a Bassett hound mix with Jack Russell terrier … He is 2 yrs old and needs a girlfriend … I would really like to mate him. He is a great dog and handsome too … Anyone in NY intrestend please contact me .

156. I have a 4 pound chocolate and tan long coat Chihuahua male, for stud. He is a proven sire and is AKC, CKC, and APRI papered. Located in NW Oklahoma. Best way to reach me is by email kimberlys.chihuahuas@gmail.com